Please join us for another Civic Hack Night at Impact Hub LA. This month our focus is on mental health data.
We’ll provide space, pizza, and beer. Bring your passion and your laptop.
Special Guests / Speakers
Andy Krackov, @Datazins
Associate Director, External Engagement California HealthCare Foundation
Mike Valle, @mvalle916
Project Manager, California Health & Human Services Agency (CHHS)
Kat Karimi, @katkarimi
Program Director, Wilshire Treatment Center
7:00 PM - Doors, Food and Refreshments Available
7:30 PM - Lightning Talks and General Q&A
8:15 PM - Project Brainstorming Session with Experts
9:30 PM - Next Steps and Goodnight!
Please walk to the back of the lot to the exterior stairwell on your left and walk up to the third floor.
- Transit - Walking distance from the Gold Line at 1st and Alameda at Little Tokyo stop.
- Bicycle - You know the drill, several staple type racks available on Traction Ave.
- Parking - Paid parking available:
- at 830 Traction Ave in the adjacent lot,
- additional lots located at 360 S Alameda and 399 S Hewitt St,
- or metered street parking in the neighborhood.
830 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Google map and directions