…are excited to announce we’re launching monthly civic hack nights. Calling all policy wonks, data nerds, civil servants, and curious citizens, come meet like minded individuals and help us design and build a connected Los Angeles.
We’ll provide the space, the atmosphere, and the snacks. Bring your passion and your laptop.
This month we’ll start talking about planning local events for the National Day of Civic Hacking.
Please walk to the back of the lot to the exterior stairwell on your left and walk up to the third floor.
- Transit - Walking distance from the Gold Line at 1st and Alameda at Little Tokyo stop.
- Bicycle - You know the drill, several staple type racks available on Traction Ave.
- Parking - Paid parking available:
- at 830 Traction Ave in the adjacent lot,
- additional lots located at 360 S Alameda and 399 S Hewitt St,
- or metered street parking in the neighborhood.
830 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Google map and directions